Dental Implants are the Best Option to replace missing tooth & is nothing but the Artificial Root which replaces the Natural tooth. Missing teeth can cause a range of problems; from cosmetic stigma associated with a gap in your smile, or drifting and movement of adjacent teeth to speech problems. Luckily, dental implants are now relatively easy and can look indistinguishable from your real teeth, provided you have them installed by a skilled practice, like Smile Care Dental Clinic & Implant Center at Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
We implant teeth within the bone, making them structurally identical to their natural counterparts. This can protect your bone and maintain tooth alignment.
Dental Implants provided at Smile Care Dental Clinic & Implant Center, Airoli are of highest standards. We offer a permanent alternative to some of the difficulties of dentures. Smile Care Dental Clinic & Implant Center is the only center in Airoli, Navi Mumbai to bring Latest Implant System that can give any person from NO TEETH TO FIXED TEETH IN 72 HOURS !
Dentures, especially on the lower jaw, are prone to slipping and sliding, which can make chewing and speaking a difficult and potentially embarrassing chore because implant utilize titanium anchors that are fused with the jawbone (replicating the natural root structure of a tooth), dental implants are more secure and often more comfortable than removable dentures while looking and feeling like real teeth.
When to opt for an Implant ?
- Tooth extracted due to trauma, infection, failed root filling and/or root fracture
- Crowns keeps falling out and/or not enough tooth left to attach crown
- Repeated infections
- Permanent tooth missing from birth
- No Tooth or teeth in the mouth more than 6 Months or more than that.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Dental implants function in exactly the same way as natural teeth.
- Implants look like natural teeth.
- Implants provide anchorage for dentures, crowns and bridges; this makes the restorations more stable and improves their performance.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss, which helps to preserve the facial characteristics.
- Dental implants are a long-term solution. If cared for properly they can last a lifetime.
- Healthy teeth will not be damaged or affected by dental implants
- Dentures anchored by implants do not affect speech.
Dental implant Options
- Single Tooth
- Multiple Tooth
1. For Single Tooth
Implant-supported single crown-
- Looks and functions just like a natural tooth
- No need to cut & take support of adjacent healthy teeth
- Continued use (loading) prevent resorption shrinkage of the underlying bone
- Implant-supported tooth prevents lateral movement (drifting) of adjacent teeth and over-eruption of opposite tooth
- Very high and predictable long-term success (98 percent) with conventional oral hygiene dental care Alternatives
- Healthy adjacent teeth need to be cut to attach/support the bridge, thus compromising their long term health Bone supporting the gum beneath will shrink due to lack of use
- Extra stress on supporting teeth during chewing
2. For Multiple Tooth
Multiple tooth implants are more complicated, but Smile Care Implant Center at Airoli ,Navi Mumbai are doing it since many years & delivered many Successful Smiles ! Usually, the fitting of multiple implants will be a two stage process- initially, the implant is installed and covered by gum, then an abutment is attached at a later date.
Usually, a temporary tooth is put in place, followed by a 3-6 month healing period, before the final installation. However, the procedure rarely causes patients discomfort.
Implants are the best solution for those with multiple missing teeth, particularly in the back of the mouth, where a dental implant will provide stability and the ability to eat whatever you want.
Problems with Dentures-
- Poorly fitting partial denture or a failing tooth-supported bridge.
- Unable to chew properly and eat what you want.
- Food gets stuck under your denture leading to embarrassment or discomfort whilst eating.
- Loose teeth or not enough teeth to support a bridge
- Eat anything you choose.
- Looks and works just like natural teeth.
- Fixed in place, no need to remove it to clean.
- No need to damage adjacent healthy teeth.
- Should last a lifetime with good oral hygiene and professional maintenance.
- Prevent shrinkage of underlying bone